Residential Renovations by the contractor
We are a husband and wife team, Charley and Sarah. Nice to meet you! We pride ourselves in getting your job done correctly the first time and on budget.
No job is too small, we've done everything from painting, tiling, laying wood floors, installing built-in bookshelves, gutting bathrooms and entire kitchens, building decks, and even some addition work. So far we've done it all except build a house from the ground up, but we're working on that...
What sets us apart? Charley works on all the jobs himself. We don't just subcontract your job to another entity and become a middle man with a license.
- Personal. Charley works on your job daily, and we may have a helper when required for larger jobs, but Charley is still there 100% of the time.
- No smoking. We don't smoke nor do we hire anyone who does.
- Trustworthy. Many clients end up giving us a spare key or leaving doors open and allowing us to work while they are gone.
- Clean. Sure, renovation work comes with an inherent mess, but we try to keep the dust down to a minimum. We will tape off your project from the rest of your home, and clean up along the way. We treat your home as if it were our own.
- Your rules. Want to be involved in the process? Maybe you want to do part of the job, or maybe you want to be completely hands off... we are flexible to different homeowner styles and their possible desire to help.
- Previous Engineering Experience. Both Charley and Sarah hold Bachelors Degrees in Mechanical Engineering. Additionally, Charley earned a Masters in Welding Engineering along with 8 years of working experience. This brings an additional level of competence to your job.
North Carolina license number 80798
Charley Ward, General Contractor
licensed and insured.